Cincinnati Meeting Facilities
Put yourself in the hands of the meeting professionals at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, and discover why our signature Hyatt service consistently wins the praise of our patrons. Relax knowing our hotel provides expert staff, creative planners, the latest equipment and exceptional catering services with Personal Preference Dining®. Our ideally located hotel offers easy access to the convention center and Saks Fifth Avenue via skywalk. So whether you’re hosting an industry conference or a social gathering, you’ll find this supreme location to be the perfect choice.
View the Cincinnati USA Music Video for city highlights.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati provides all you need to make your meeting successful:
- 39,923 square feet of newly transformed facilities, showcasing the largest hotel ballroom in the city with over 14,000 sq. ft, 16 meeting rooms and multiple executive boardrooms
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, offering assistance with handling every detail of your event
- Innovative, delicious catering providing everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets with Personal Preference Dining®
- 24 Hour Business Center and Wi-Fi, featuring computers and workstations to ensure productivity throughout your event
- Revitalizing on-property activities, including our inviting indoor heated pool and 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Complete audio-visual equipment and AV experts, providing everything from computer hookups to high-tech presentations
- Ideal downtown location near the convention center, offering easy access to attractions like Newport on the Levee and Horseshoe Casino
- Distinctive restaurants and lounges ranging from farm to table cuisine to delicious light fare and specialty drinks
- 491 guestrooms showcasing stunning views and plush Hyatt Grand Beds™ in the heart of downtown Cincinnati
Elevate your presentations to a new level when you engage the services of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati’s AV staff. PSAV representatives are on hand to help turn an everyday meeting into an extraordinary event.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Expert onsite staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, multi-image presentations and computer data projection
- Webcasting and archiving of all your meeting presentations
- Exhibit displays and set design with flat screen and plasma monitors
- Computers and networking capabilities, such as Internet café setup
- Lighting and special effects, including concert sound systems
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay in line
Ask your Event Manager for more details, or contact PSAV Manager of AV Services at 513 721 1581.
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or call 513 354 4040 and a member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. View our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.