The staff at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, we want to make sure each of our guests can take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer, and our hotel offers 12 ADA / accessible compliant rooms.
The following facilities are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audiovisual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available upon request, based on availability
- Guest elevator announcement
- Local wheelchair rentals
- Wheelchair accessible sinks / vanities
- Closed caption television devices
- Airport and area shuttles
- Three ADA king rooms available, two with roll in showers, and five ADA double rooms available, one with roll in shower
For further information or inquiries, please contact the hotel directly at +1 513 579 1234.