Located just across the river from Cincinnati's dramatic skyline view, the Levee features a year-round schedule of festivals, special events and live bands. Discover a great selection of restaurant offerings such as Brio Tuscan Grille, which offers beautiful patio dining and convenient access to valet parking.
The Levee's popularity has grown because of entertainment venues such as:
- The Newport Aquarium
- The northern hemisphere’s one and only Purple People Bridge Climb An exciting interactive game world at GameWorks Shadowbox Cabaret, a live sketch comedy and rock ‘n roll club
- Nationally-renowned live comedians at Funny Bone Comedy Club
- An AMC-Newport 20 movie theater featuring stadium-seating for more than 4,000 guests
- And local and regional musical acts seven nights a week at Jefferson Hall.
Newport on the Levee also features first-class retail venues including:
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers
- Mango Arts
- many more